Tuesday 3 December 2013

Risk Assessment - Miss Georgiou

Risk Assessment
I believe it is important to consider risks before filming as you could bring unnecessary harm to the group as well as yourself along with damage to the equipment. By carrying out a risk assessment before we started filming my group have already highlighted a number of risks and how they can be avoided. By doing this it will allow my group and I to film successfully without any injuries and damage to ourselves or the equipment.

The risk assessment will assist us with filming as we will know what to avoid when filming and when we set up to begin filming. I believe that by completing the risk assessment it will help my group to notice any risks that may occur, if my group can notice these risks before they occur then apply a solution to the problem.

The risk assessment that we have completed shows various risks that may occur and solutions to each problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment