Monday 4 November 2013

Storyboard Purpose - Miss Miller

Storyboard Purpose
 
I believe the purpose of the storyboard is to produce a picture of what the film is going to be like frame by frame, and as we are going to be making a short film it would work perfectly to show what is going to be happening throughout the film. A storyboard is a useful feature I believe as it allows you to go through a film frame by frame and see what can be improved and changed to a higher quality.
By using a storyboard myself I have been able to see what I have come up with and look to improve the film frame by frame, I have gone through what may be essential to our film, I have mentioned what is going to be used in our film and what features are going to be used and how they are going to be used.
I have used a storyboard to show what our film is going to be about and what features are going to be used during each frame. I also believe using a storyboard allows me to look at the film closer and notice what can be improved and changed to produce a better film for our target audience.


1 comment:

  1. You have explained the purpose of a storyboard and how you will use/have used it to help you when planning/filming; however, you have not mentioned what you have included within your storyboard or any issues you may have encountered.

    To improve your post you need to:
    1) Give a summary of each page explaining what you have included overall and why (to create what)
    2) Discuss where you have taken some of your inspirations from in relation to other films you have analysed for previous posts
    3) Discuss any issues you have come across and how you might rectify them
    4) How will your individual storyboards be beneficial to your group one?
    5) Include pictures of your storyboard

    ReplyDelete